Efficient program management is critical to the success of capital improvement programs.
Mott MacDonald's expertise in effectively implementing scope and cost control for diverse capital programs and their associated requirements has been developed on major projects and programs with stringent schedule and budget requirements. Configuration management, schedule, and cost management are the key elements of Mott MacDonald's proven program management approach.
Mott MacDonald's program managers streamline the program management process in these ways:
- Assuming responsibility for personnel utilization, equipment usage, project purchasing, and other key management decisions on a given program
- Setting and monitoring clearly defined work stages, and if necessary proposing alternative solutions to adhere to schedule goals
- Striving to keep projects at or under budget
- Establishing cost plans and cash flows
- Constantly monitoring variations and updating projected costs
Our program management specialists are experienced in using all leading software planning systems and can integrate these systems with those used by our customers and other involved parties.
Mott MacDonald identifies, tracks, and manages program interface requirements to mitigate impacts, reduce risk, and implement claims avoidance. We are proud of our history of sustained assignments and repeat clients, including a variety of authorities and private entities: a continuing demonstration of the value we bring to both technical and program management requirements.