Done right, land management and right-of-way issues promote the cooperation of public and private landowners. This can be critical to the success of new pipeline and facility projects, and to subsequent operation and maintenance.
From initial feasibility stages through the completion of construction, Mott MacDonald provides all aspects of land and right-of-way consulting services to our clients. Mott MacDonald is committed to delivering innovative, cost-effective solutions for every land management need.
Using a comprehensive, client-focused team approach, our right-of-way team identifies the unique and particular needs and objectives of each project. We deliver data and services that help reduce project costs, timeframes, and personnel requirements.
You can expect professional service that meets your expectations and the objectives of your project.
Right-of-way services include the following:
- Right-of-way management
- Database/document management
- Route, workspace & access selection
- Feasibility studies
- Landowner identification & research
- Survey permission
- Public relations & outreach programs
- Title research & procurement
- Zoning analysis
- Real property valuation studies & appraisal coordination
- Right-of-way acquisition & damages
- Land acquisition & negotiations
- Condemnation support
- Damage claim settlement